Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Help! Jess and Makayla

  1. #1
    emmaashley2
    Guest emmaashley2's Avatar
    I will be adding to my chinchilla album soon if I can get my camera working. I have a Kodak Easy Share 300, I think and I don't know how to upload the photos on my gallery on the kodac program to imagestation. I have three photos uploaded, I have no clue how I got them uploaded, I was to busy fighting with the camera. I right clicked saved to "my doucuments" and somehow got lucky . I also took pics of Kailey's first day but didn't Figuire them out yet. This might take a while!!

  2. #2
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    AGT 25 will be around longer than Jess, so I would say get Jess first!

  3. #3
    emmaashley2
    Guest emmaashley2's Avatar
    I'm really stressed out over who to get ethier Jess or AGOT25. Who should I get? I need about everyone's opinion on this as much as possible. Why I'm doing this because I might go to the store late January or Febuary. Thank you!!!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member sharlit's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2003
    Posts
    293
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Jess because you can always get 25 later (however long later may be).

    LOVE your chinchilla album! You need to add to it!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ksami's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    447
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok, I have NO idea how you'll feel about this, but AGT25 and Jess are fairly similar in appearance. Not identical, of course, but similar. Would you consider combining your idea of Makayla and Jess into one dollie?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •